It’s not true that treasures do not matter nowadays. All of us have a conscious, right? So it is our intention which makes us feel ecstasy when we are doing the right things and grieve when we are doing the wrong things. And to know the significance of education.
Education needs to bestow us with both treasure and ameliorate our skills so that we can earn a living. Nowadays it’s true and sad that the treasure of our society are decelerating every day and there is more corruption. But still, I think we are not to become hopeless and not to accompany what we feel is good and right because at the end of the day, we are answerable to ourselves and we know that the treasure which our parents or progenitors or elders have taught us or which we have been taught in school are best following and passing it on to the next generation so that this world becomes a better and a peaceful place to live.
For me, the education that I acquired from my parents and people is the value of my life. I live my life by the moral treasure and I lead my life with my certified education.
Meaning Of Education
Education is the acquisition of knowledge, values, skills, morals, habits and beliefs. It is also an act of inculcating and receiving knowledge. It is an equalized mixture of both.
You can also read: Is Major Banks a Good Career Path
Importance Of Education in human life?
- Education is the line between dying of something easily recoverable or living.
- It is the difference between being an enlightened citizen, informed, capable of partaking in governance and clenching that government accountable on one hand plus being a pawn inapt of discerning demagoguery or absolutism on the other.
- Education is an opportunity to pursue interests because they are intellectually arousing rather than a life of just surviving.
- It is a clearer perspective to leverage to exceed personal biases, truth, and the ability to reach beyond parable and embrace whatever is found.
- It is an instrument by which one may express, grow, pursue, adore and then share what is learned with others. To be on the shoulders of those who came before and view further than any before, to raise those who accompany that they may see farther still.
Purposes of Education?
- Education changes a man into a good person. In education, technical competence, well conduct, and education are included. With this, it is based on skill, the flourishing of mind, business, ethics and beauty.
- It, in society, is an effort to pass knowledge from one generation to the lower class. With this thought, education stands as an institution, which plays a necessary role in adapting a specific person to society and maintains the abidance of society’s culture.
- The child learns the primary rules, arrangements, patterns and treasures of society through it. The child connects the society only when it is accustomed towards the history of that particular society.
- It is the process of evolving the person’s underlying capacity and personality. This process adapts them to perform an adult role in society and creates the necessary skills and knowledge for the person to be a member of society and an amenable citizen.
When we look at the use of the word education, it is widely used in two forms, wide form and compressed form.
In a wide sense, education is a vehement societal process that usually runs in a society along which the development of man’s built-in powers, skills and knowledge, changes in behaviour, and therefore enables a socialized, qualified and cultured citizen.
The moment humans gain new experiences, which in turn affects their daily behaviour. This learner is informally from different festivals, groups, radio, letter journals, television etc. This learning and education originate in the wide and elaborate form of education. In a narrow sense, education is a budgeted social process in a society at a particular time and in a particular place (school, college), by which the learner learns to pass the respective examinations by reading a specific course.