How To Access 200 Merit Undergraduate International Scholarships in Portugal and Malaysia
Fully-Funded Malaysian Technical Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries Students, 2021
With the aim of strengthening bilateral ties with developing countries, the Embassy of Malaysia has established the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is a full-funded award offered to aspirants from developing countries. This scholarship will cover almost all costs of study from travel to accommodation incurred towards a postgraduate degree in Malaysia.
Established in the 1980s, the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) is a scholarship programme that enables students from developing countries to study in Malaysia. The programme has benefitted more than 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries to date.
Why choose to study through the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme? The MCTP encourages and promotes technical cooperation within developing countries by emphasizing human resources development mainly through training and capacity-building courses including short-term courses at Malaysian public and private training institutions, and long-term courses at Malaysian public universities. It helps students acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country.
Application Deadline: 16th August 2021
University or Organization: Embassy of Malaysia
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: Tuition fee and Other Allowances
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligible Countries: Candidates from developing countries can apply for this opportunity.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake a postgraduate programme in Economics and Banking, Business Management, Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy), International Relations and Diplomacy, Public Policy, and Governance, Agriculture and Livestock, and Social Science.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country
How to Apply
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted through our online application system via the link
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity)
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees
- Endorsement form
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Language Requirement: Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60; or
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as the medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The applicants will be given the Cost of Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Tools Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Family Assistance Allowance, Placement Allowance, Thesis Allowance, Travel Allowance, Practical Training Allowance, End of Study Allowance, Tuition Fees, Medical Claims, and Visa Fee by the Malaysian Government.
200 Merit Undergraduate International Scholarships in Portugal
Scholarships make it easier to access education. Therefore, the University of Coimbra is granting Merit Undergraduate International Scholarships in Portugal. The bursary is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The studentship is available for the brilliant students who intend to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Coimbra.
Established in 1290, the University of Coimbra is one of the oldest universities in the world and the oldest in all of Portugal. UC is organised across three campuses and comprises eight faculties that offer a large and diverse academic portfolio.
Why would you like to study at the University of Coimbra? This university education helps you to develop job skills, learn to think critically and come to better understand yourself and the world around you.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
University: University of Coimbra
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Awards: Up to 2000 EUR
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 200
The award can be taken in Portugal
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
· How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants must complete the application form for this opportunity.
· Supporting Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
· Admission Requirements: To study at the Bachelor level, students will need to present a transcript of upper secondary education, and in some institutions, international students must also pass an entrance exam.
· Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when studying at the University of Coimbra.
The university will provide the award amount; if the student´s admission score is equal to or above 160 points, the scholarship received will range between 1000 EUR and 2000 EUR.