WAEC Technical Drawing Questions and Answers 2022: WAEC 2022 Technical Drawing Questions will be posted in this page. Our Team are right now with the question paper. It is under verification and once the verification process complete, we will go ahead to upload it here.
Please Note that the WAEC 2022 Technical Drawing Questions and Answers and any other WAEC expo is provided by us for free.
We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide WAEC expo Technical Drawing Answers to them. WAEC questions and answers are provided for free. We will do same during Other Exam like NECO.
You will also understand how WAEC Technical Drawing questions are set and how to answer them.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
Waec Technical Drawing Questions And Answers 2022
Be at alert! Keep refreshing this page for WAEC Technical Drawing Theory Questions and Answers.
For Candidates in the Gambia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone only .
Answer three questions only in this section, question l and any other two questions
The diagram on page 3 represents the floor plan of a two bedroom bungalow in line diagram.
- All dimensions are in millimeters.
- Assume unspecified dimensions.
Study the specifications given below and answer the questions that follow.
675 x 225 concrete strip at a depth of900 below the ground level.
- Hardcore filling 200
- Concrete slab 150
- Mortar screed 25
All walls are 225 sandcrete hollow bricks with 12 mortar rendering on both sides.
- D1 – 1200 x 2100 glazed metal door.
- D2 – 900 x 2100 flush door with 100 x 75 hardwood timber frame.
- D3 – 750 x 2100 flush wooden door with 100 x 75 timber frame.
All windows are glazed aluminum sliding type
- W1 – 1500 x 1200
- W2 – 600 x 600
- 225 x 225 reinforced concrete
Gable end roof wills aluminum roofing sheet Eaves projection 750
- Pitch – 15″
- Height from floor tb ceiling 3000
1. To a scale of 1:50, draw the Section A – A from the foundation to the roof. [40 marks]
2. To a scale of 1:100, draw the floor plan of the building [30 marks]
3. Draw to a scale of 1:100, the following views
i. front elevation,
ii. right side elevation.
4. Prepare,the door and window schedules using a scale of 1:50. [30 marks]
More Technical Drawing Answers Loading…. Keep Refreshing