The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has brought about a new digital way of online Voters card registration 2022.
It is in such a way that the people can make a pre-registration process before they can go to an accredited centre to make a full registration using bio-metric and finger print analysis to make a complete registration.
The process has been a very easy process on the long run as they tried implementing the process that the NIMC was trying to use where any interested persons can make a pre-registration process in an internet connected cyber cafe before he can make a complete registration in an NIMC accredited centre.
ALSO SEE: 3 Easy Ways Of “How To Link NIN to Airtel Line” After Hearing Call Barred
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) have been urging all Nigerian citizens to make sure they all have their voters card ready so as to participate fully in the gubernatorial and presidential election which is scheduled to hold next year.
With the use of our Voters card, the people have the right to select a candidate of their choice of whom they wish to become their ruler as stated by the INEC constitution.
How To Carry Out Online Voters Card Registration 2022
To carry out the online Voter’s Card Registration, one will have to follow a set up requirement before the process will have to be valid and their are eligibility requirements for each processes which are;
- The person must be 18 years and above
- He /she must be a citizen of Nigeria
- He/She must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth, marriage or naturalization
How To Carry Out Voters Card Pre-Enrollment Process
Follow the process strictly so as not to make mistakes in the data inputs.
- Log on to Voters Card Registration Portal 2022 here.
- Then press Get Started
- After the loading of the Get Started, then Click on Start Registration which will lead you to another page.
- Then the new user will have to create an account with his/her bio data. It must be of your original data.
- Then create an account and log in to their pre-registration portal.
- All other processes are self explanatory because the user will have to input all data that concerns you such as Date Of Birth, Nationality, State Of Origin, Full Name and the rest of them.
- After the process have been completed, the user will be asked to print out the pre-registration bar code which will be scanned by the INEC registrars to continue the registration process.