How To Link NIN to Airtel can be done manually with the following methods that are listed in this blog post and this will surely help those that has been barred from making calls to lift up their call barring.
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) after their strict warning has finally cut off those online automated subscribers to some networks such as MTN,Airtel, Glo and Etisalat and this has caused many to search for how to link NIN to your Airtel, Glo, Etisalat and MTN.
How To Link NIN To Airtel With Ease
Linking NIN to Airtel has been made easy with the three steps that will be listed here and these are what you can do manually by yourself using your device and Airtel sim inserted to your phone.
The following methods will link your Airtel sim to your NIN.
- From your Phone Dialer, Dial *121# using any of your Airtel line that you wish to link.
- Following the command reply,Type 1 for “NIN Capture” and then press “SEND”.
- After the Airtel Command has replied,enter your 11-digit NIN and then press “SEND”
- After this method, wait a little minute for their response
This method is very easy to carry out as it is termed as an automatic linkage. This requires you to do the following;
- Go to Google Play store and Download “My Airtel App”
- After the Download has been successful, connect your Airtel phone number with the Airtel App and then wait for a Token or Authentication code which will guarantee you access to the Airtel App
- When the Airtel App finally opens,where it is showing your dashboard.
- Then scroll down a bit to the ‘Quick Tour’ and then click on “SUBMIT NIN”. It will lead you to a page where you can fix your 11-Digit NIN and then submit it for further verification
- After the process has been completed, wait for a confirmation message from the Airtel Network.