How Does KiaKia Loan Works?
All To Know About KiaKia Loan
Maybe you are still sceptical to know what Kiakia Loan or you are just seeing it for the first time. And you are in urgent need of money.
I will tell you every you need to know about it. Read this till the end and know more about it. Everything has been broken down into simple aspects.
What To Know About Kiakia Loan
- What is Kiakia Loan?
- Kiakia Loan Conditions
- How to Apply for KiaKia Loan
- KiaKia Loan App
- How Much Can I Borrow from KiaKia Loan?
- What is the KiaKia Loan Interest Rate?
- Loan Repayment for KiaKia loan
What is Kiakia Loan?
One of the Nigeria Loan Apps that gives personal loans and short-term business is Kiakia. Just as the name evince, “Kiakia” which means “quickly or fast” in Pidgin. That is, you will get access to Loans easily and fast and furious without any delay.
Kiakia Loan Conditions
There are things you need to have to meet the standard requirements to qualify for a KiaKia Loan, which are:
- Valid Identification (voters card, National ID card, Driver’s License, International Passport and others).
- A bank account with Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A Proof of your income from a business or a place of work.
- Valid E-mail address
- Be a Nigeria Citizen
- Your age must be twenty-one (21) years and above
How to Apply for KiaKia Loan
Follow the steps below to apply for a KiaKia loan:
- Go to their main website and create an account with your valid details.
- Begin an application chat on the site
- Upload any valid means of identification
- Input the loan amount
- Select the loan duration
- Upload a screenshot of your business income alerts or the last 3 salary
- Accept the loan terms and conditions if your application is approved
- Confirm your bank account
- And finally, get credited
KiaKia Loan App
Recently, there is no KiaKia loan app in any of the mobile app stores be it Playstore or App Store or any others.
All borrowing services are operated through their website. They declare that this is to enable customers with utility phones to have access to all their services.
How Much Can I Borrow from KiaKia Loan?
The Maximum amount you can borrow is a Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000) and Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) as low as that.
Nevertheless, most users are given a specific amount of loan at the start. As far as you pay in time, the amount you can borrow increases.
What is the KiaKia Loan Interest Rate?
The minimum percentage of their interest rate is 5.6% and the maximum is 24%. Mind you, the. the interest rate will be given during the loan application process. With that, you determine either to accept or reject it.
Loan Repayment for KiaKia loan
You should pay earlier. But you can repay the loan between 7 and 30 days.
You can get the loan with Kiakia Loan easily and quickly without delay. Just follow the necessary step and ensure you meet the requirements. Then, you are free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I get a personal loan without a salary?
Answer 1: Sure, you can. Today, technological advancements have made it much easier to navigate the borrowers compared to ancient times. That means you can get it personally without a salary. However, what you need to do is provide your proof of account and undergo the application processes.
Question 2: Can I get a loan if I just started working?
Answer 2: Sure, you can. Only that the amount they will borrow you will be lower than those who can provide 3 months salary proof.