Uniport Cut Off Mark 2022 Released For All Departments
UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2022: The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released her Cut Off mark for 2022/2023 academic session has been released. See details below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 180.
Notice on the just released UNIPORT departmental cutoff mark was made via the university’s official website @ (www.uniport.edu.ng).
In light of this announcement, aspirant/Candidates who applied for admission in UNIPORT, bought and participated in UNIPORT Post Utme/screening form are therefore advised to go through the departmental cutoff marks below.
UNIPORT departmental cut off mark is the minimum score stipulated for admitting students into the University of Port Harcourt. Thus, if you are unable to get up to the required cutoff mark for your course this year, it is most likely that the university will not offer you admission or rather offer you a less applied course you fit into.
IS UNIPORT CUTOFF MARK FOR OUT?
The answer is Yes. UNIPORT has finally released her cut-off marks for the 2022/2023 academic session. However, it is most probable that the university will release it’s admission list before the end of August 2022.
On this note, we urge everyone who will like to be informed when the Departmental cut off will be out to quickly
UNIPORT DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK SESSION
It should be noted that UNIPORT has not officially released her departmental cut off mark for 2022/2023.
For years now, UNIPORT have not this cut-off mark pubic. There reasons are best known to them!
However, to be offered admission, aspirants must have the scores given below at least, before they will be considered for admission into any faculty in the university.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- Crop and soil science – 180
- Animal science and fisheries – 180
- Agriculture economics and extension – 180
- Forestry and wildlife management – 180
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- Medicine and surgery – 200
- Nursing – 200
- Human anatomy – 200
- Human physiology – 200
- Dentistry and dental surgery – 200
- Human kinetics and health education – 180
- Adult and non formal education – 180
- Educational foundations – 180
- Educational psychology – 180
- Educational management and planning – 180
- Curriculum studies educational tech – 180
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Electrical Engineering – 200
- Mechanical Engineering – 200
- Chemical engineering – 200
- Petroleum engineering – 200
- Gas engineering – 200
- Environmental engineering – 180
- Theater arts – 180
- English studies – 180
- Foreign languages and literature – 180
- History and diplomatic studies – 180
- Linguistics and communication studies – 180
- Philosophy – 180
- Religious and cultural studies – 180
- Fine art and design – 180Music – 180
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting – 200
- Finance and banking – 200
- Management – 200
- Marketing – 200
- Tourism and hospitality management – 200
- Pharmacy – 200
- Physics – 180
- Biochemistry – 180
- Plant science and biotechnology – 180
- Animal and environmental Biology – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Geology – 180
- Computer science – 180
- Mathematics and statistics – 180
- Pure and industrial chemistry – 180
- Economics – 200
- Political and administrative studies – 200
- Sociology – 200
UNIPORT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
While it is very important that you meet up to the stipulated cutoff mark for your course, it is pertinent to know that UNIPORT does not only consider cutoff marks when offering admission. Candidates must meet the following requirements too;
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. Your O’level result can be your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result/certificate.
- Candidates must also make the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) their first choice of institution when applying for admission.
- If post UTME screening is to hold, UTME candidates who wish to gain admission into UNIPORT must take part in the examination.
- To gain admission into UNIPORT, candidates must have attained the age of 16. If you are not up to 16 years yet, you will not be offered admission to the university.
- Candidates will not be allowed to gain admission with O’level result of more than two sittings
Yeah! That is all on UNIPORT departmental cut off mark for 2022/2023 academic session. Don’t forget to keep checking this page if you want to be officially informed whenever UNIPORT Cut off mark for the 2022/2023 will be out.
Meanwhile, my advice is that; you should apply for a change of course/institution form if your score is far lower than the cutoff mark above.
However, if your score is not too far from the cut-off mark, then you can keep calm and pray. It is likely that you will be admitted. Send your questions using the comment section below if you have any questions concerning this topic.