FUOYE Diploma Form program portal, applications are invited by the Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) for interested candidates to their diploma admission forms. The 2-year diploma program are now available and can be downloaded straight from the university’s official website.
Admission Requirements and Eligibility for FUOYE Diploma
Applicants should consider the following:
- Must have completed at least 5 applicable SSCE subjects in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or any combination of the three in no more than two sittings.
- To satisfy the minimum age requirement for through-JAMB admission in Nigeria, you must be 16 years old by the year of your 200 level admission.
- Participate in the physical screening that will take place on site before being offered admission.
How to Apply for FUOYE 2-Year Diploma Program; Payment Procedures
Follow the following procedures to apply for FUOYE 2-year diploma program:
- Candidates should go to the FUOYE Diploma admission site or go to
- https://ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng for more information.
- Click the Pay Application Fee link on the left side of the page.
- Choose the Diploma option from the drop-down menu on the next page.
- Fill in the rest of the essential information.
- To proceed to the payment stage, click Submit.
- You must pay ₦10,000 on the paving page, excluding Remita fees
- You will be issued an application number and asked to create a password after making the payment.
- After that, log in and complete the form completely.
- Submit your application and print the completed application’s confirmation slip/acknowledgement slip.
- Make your way to the school for a physical examination. You can do this a day or two after submitting your online application.
- Following that, you will be offered admission and requested to pay the acceptance fee before returning for full fresher paperwork and lessons.
What You Should Know About the FUOYE Diploma Form Program Portal
Here are the answers to the FUOYE Diploma potential applicant’s questions:
- If you meet the required mark or grade at the end of the program, you will be offered admission to the desired course, or you will be dropped to a less competitive course if you fulfill the university’s requirements.
- Diploma candidates will go to the full-time 200 level of the program and will spend the remainder of their time on campus as a full-time, regular student.
- Diploma students are guaranteed NYSC after completing their normal course at the 400 or 500 level, depending on the course.
- Diploma students will attend classes alongside ordinary students on the same campus. Until they are admitted to the 200 level, they will not attend lectures with regular students.
- Diploma students are not matriculated until they are accepted into a full-time degree program at the 200 level. When they finish their final years of their degree programs, they will also be awarded a diploma.
- With its diploma, FUOYE is no exception. After finishing the program, you must get a JAMB Direct entrance form, which eliminates the need to rewrite or pass the JAMB UTME. The university will then offer you the course you propose up to level 200